The Liturgical Commission
This page is under development.
The only entry on this page is the new Diocesan Ordo (2018-2019), which may be downloaded in PDF format by clicking the link to the left.
The following are the objectives of the Liturgical Commission, which should eventually populate this page:
- to liaise with the national liturgy office of the Conference of Bishops and the northern and national consultations and to continue as a corporate member of the Society of S. Gregory.
- to foster the establishment of and provide ongoing support for parish liturgy groups.
- to keep people informed about developments in liturgy and to share good practice.
- to provide texts for liturgical events for use within the Diocese at the Bishop’s request or in response to a particular need.
- to offer development opportunities for lay people and clergy (in collaboration with the Commission for Adult Formation and the Commission for Ongoing Formation and Support for Clergy).
- to be alert to appropriate opportunities to work ecumenically.