The Diocese of Nottingham is committed to the highest standards of health and safety. We take seriously the protection of all of our clergy, employees and volunteers (collectively referred to as ‘staff’ for the purposes of these guidelines) and view this as a priority. Our Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Diocesan Guidelines are designed to highlight measures we are taking to reduce the risk of spreading the disease and the responsibilities all should take to this effect.
Nottingham Diocesan Internet Café is a one-stop shop for you and your parish during the Covid-19 pandemic. Help your parish to thrive, and your own discipleship to flourish, during lockdown and beyond. Scroll down for ways to get involved online.
The Nottingham Diocesan Internet Café
Here you will find ways to sustain the life of your parish and your own discipleship in accordance with the diocesan Covid-19 guidelines:
- Pastoral Care – Look after vulnerable parishioners, and yourself
- Networked Parish – Socially distanced but still connected
- Virtual volunteering – Offer your ICT and social media skills
- Grow in the Gospel – Meet up, seek God, reach out
- We are Caritas – Tend a wounded world with love and mercy
- Here: Now: Us – grow lay co-leadership for missionary parishes
- Stay connected – Sign up for news through lockdown and beyond
- Ongoing offertory – Switch to standing Order
If you’re interested in any of these opportunities, let us find you a table at the internet café! Tell us which you are interested in on this response form, and we’ll introduce you to others.