The Marriage and Family Life Commission
The Commission deals with these areas of work:
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage & Family Support
- Natural Family Planning provision
- Pro-life Activity and Support
- Marriage and Family Spirituality
More information and an extensive list of marriage and family resources are on our separate website, Catholic Family Nottingham
Marriage Mass 2019
The Commission organises the annual Marriage Mass. In 2019 this will take place on Sunday 10th February, at 3pm. Join us for this special celebration of marriage in our Diocese!
- Fr David Palmer (chair) of Lenton Parish and the Ordinariate
- David and Louise Aldred of the Couple to Couple League
- Prof David Paton of the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children
- Christina Mottram of the National Board of Catholic Women
- James and Donna Shutt of Teams of our Lady
- Judy Lindsell of Marriage Care
We are open to new members - if you have a relevant background in the areas we cover, please email Fr David.
Keep in Touch
If you'd like to hear from the Commission occasionally when there is useful news or when we arrange an event, you can sign up to our mailing list.