Resources for Safeguarding Representatives
CREATING A SAFER ENVIRONMENT FORMS LIBRARY
- Reporting a Safeguarding Concern (CM1 October 2018)
- Application for Approval of Events and Activities (CASE 2 January 2018)
- Parental Consent for an Activity (CASE 4 July 2018)
- Session Recording Sheet (CASE 5 January 2018)
- Incident Report Form (CASE 6 January 2018)
- Consent to the Safe Use of Images (Photography and Filming) (November 2018)
- Declaration on Safeguarding Procedures (January 2018)
- Suggested template for a risk assessment form
- Video Conferencing Consent Form
Safeguarding Office Contact Details
Interim Safeguarding Coordinator. Following Clare McKenzie's departure from her role on the 8th April, there will be a delay in appointing a successor. During this time, the role of Interim Safeguarding Coordinator will be fulfilled by Fr Joe Wheat, currently Clergy Safeguarding Advisor, working closely with Mrs Jane Black, the Safeguarding Administrator, and Mrs Joan McCarthy, one of our Diocesan trustees who has expertise and experience in safeguarding.
This team will continue to deal with all safeguarding matters and offer advice and assistance as necessary.
The contact details for Jane Black will remain the same; email@example.com Tel; 07884 354729. She can be contacted during office hours and will deal with all routine matters and DBS processing enquiries. For all other matters, Fr Joe Wheat can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org Tel; 07967 825278. The Safeguarding Office will be based at 1 Castle Quay, Castle Boulevard, Nottingham. NG7 1FW.
We thank Clare for her hard work and dedication over the past three years; under her leadership, our safeguarding arrangements have become more robust and professional, and she has been extremely supportive to us all. We wish her well for the future.
Jane Black (Safeguarding Administrator): tel: 07884 354729 email: email@example.com (Monday and Wednesday 10am-3pm, Tuesday and Thursday 8am-4.30pm, Friday 10am-2pm)
NB: Post is being collected from Castle Quays once a week (usually a Wednesday)
To be confirmed
Principles of safe recruitment
- Key principles and values of safeguarding
- Easy guide to safe recruitment